Pursuant to Act 34/2002, of 11 July on Services of the Society of the Information and of Electronic Commerce (LSSI, as per the Spanish), and the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation, we do hereby inform you on the following matters:
The domain name of gimledigital.com is owned by Gimlé Digital, who reserves the right of the use of same.
Gimlé Digital's official website is www.gimledigital and it aims to build a community for open source software and open innovation within finance, banking, markets and economic investigation.
The use of any of these websites entails express and full acceptance of the terms herein, notwithstanding those particular terms that could be applied to any of the services offered on the Website.
Gimlé Digital reserves the right to undertake —at any time and without prior notice— amendments and updates of the information provided on its Website or in the shaping and presentation of same.
So as to keep information on the websites updated, the contents of these may be amended, corrected, deleted or added at any time. Thus, it is advisable to check the validity or accuracy of the data therein collecting all the necessary information from the official sources.
Intellectual and Industrial Property and Frames
All the elements of the Website, as well as its structure, design, source code, and logotypes, trademarks and distinguishing marks appearing on same are owned by Gimlé Digital or its collaborators. Likewise, they are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
Similarly, the images and other graphical elements appearing on the websites are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
Gimlé Digital expressly forbids framings or the use by third parties of any means whatsoever that may affect the design, original setting or content of our websites.
The use of the content shall comply with the specific licensing. The use, reproduction, distribution, public dissemination, transformation or any other similar activity is totally forbidden, unless otherwise previously and expressly authorised by Gimlé Digital.
Gimlé Digital authorises the complete or partial reproduction of the texts and contents provided by the website, as long as all of the following conditions are adhered to:
- The integrity of the contents, documents or graphics is maintained.
- Gimlé Digital is expressly mentioned as the source of the same.
- The aim and purpose of said use is consistent with the purpose of the website and/or Gimlé Digital's activity.
- A commercial purpose is not intended. Its distribution, public dissemination, transformation or de-compilation is expressly forbidden.
Any other use shall be expressly notified and authorised by Gimlé Digital in advance.
With regard to mentioning products and services rendered by third parties, Gimlé Digital recognises in favour of its holders the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights. Its sole mention or appearance on the Website does not imply any right or responsibility for same, or its support, sponsorship or recommendation.
Gimlé Digital upholds its respect for intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties. Hence, if you consider that our websites might be infringing your rights, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Gimlé Digital does not grant the absence of errors in the access to the website, its content or the updated nature of same. However, Gimlé Digital will make substantial efforts to, as the case may be, avoid, correct or update them.
The user is liable for both the access to Gimlé Digital 's websites and the use made of the information therein.
Gimlé Digital will not be responsible for any possible security faults that may arise or for the possible damages caused to the User's computer system (hardware and software) or to its files or documents that may be caused by a virus on the User's computer used to access the services or the website. Likewise, Gimlé Digital will accept no responsibility for the damages arising from a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of same.
Gimlé Digital accepts no responsibility for the information and contents stored in —among others— forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other media that allows third parties to independently post content on Gimlé Digital's website.
Notwithstanding the foregoing and pursuant to LSSI, Gimlé Digital is put at the disposal of all the users, authorities and security forces and actively collaborates in the removal of the content that may affect or contravene the national or international legislation, third parties' rights or public morals and order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that may be subject to this classification, please contact Gimlé Digital.
Gimlé Digital does not accept any responsibility for the responses given through the different e-mail addresses that appear on the website. Therefore, no binding legal effect can arise from same in any case.
Links or Hyperlinks
The links on our websites can be directed to the website content of third parties. The purpose of these links is to facilitate the search of the online resources that may be of interest to you. Nevertheless, said websites do not belong to Gimlé Digital and no revision of their content is made. Thus, Gimlé Digital does not assume any responsibility regarding the content, information or services that may appear on said websites, which will have a mere informative nature. Under no circumstances will this content imply a relationship between Gimlé Digital and the persons or entity owners of said content or of the websites where they are located. Gimlé Digital is neither responsible for the operation of the linked website nor for the possible damages that may arise from the access or use of same.
Links appearing in Gimlé Digital's website shall meet the following conditions:
- Including a link does not mean any agreement, contract, sponsorship or recommendation of the linked website whatsoever by Gimlé Digital.
- The hyperlinked website shall not contain information with illicit or discriminating contents or contents contrary to the principles generally accepted or that undermine public order. It shall neither include content contrary to any third parties' rights.
- Gimlé Digital shall request the removal of a link from its website, without the need to justify said decision. In such case, the website that has made the link shall cause its immediate suspension as soon as it receives Gimlé Digital's notification.
- It assumes no responsibility nor guarantees the quality, accuracy, reliability or morality of the content or services provided by the hyperlink. The user assumes the sole responsibility of the consequences, damages or acts that may arise from accessing the website from the hyperlink.
- The website in which the hyperlink is included shall not contain any trademark, name, logotype, slogan or other distinguishing marks belonging to Gimlé Digital, other than those marks that are part of the hyperlink itself.
Personal Data Protection
Personal data requested to render our services is included in files pursuant to Organic Law of Personal Data Protection 15/1999 (LOPD, as per the Spanish) and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the regulation implementing Organic Law (RLOPD, as per the Spanish).
Data collection and processing is carried out by Gimlé Digital for the purpose of managing, providing, broadening and improving the services requested by the user at the time, as well as managing enquiries, participating in recruitment process, electronic communications and/or drawing up statistics.
Services provided by Gimlé Digital are addressed to people over 14 years of age. On the rare occasion that a service is specifically addressed to people under said age, Gimlé Digital shall request the approval of their parents or guardians to collect personal data or, when applicable, to process this.
Gimlé Digital undertakes to meet its obligation of secrecy with respect to the personal data submitted, as well as to process this confidentially pursuant to the current provisions. For these purposes, the appropriate actions will be taken in order to avoid its alteration, loss and unauthorised treatment or access.
Likewise, you are hereby informed that you may execute the rights foreseen in Section 5 of the LOPD Act at Buzón de calidad en Gimlé Digital. indicating your full name, the Gimlé Digital service you are subscribed to and the right, regarding your personal data, to Access, Rectify, Cancel or Oppose that you want to execute.
Furthermore, for certain services, Gimlé Digital facilitates the management of your personal data, so:
- Should you want to "Deregister from Gimlé Digital's official website", you can do it yourself in the section for editing user's profile.
- Should you want to deregister from the subscription to newsletters, you can do it yourself via the link that is provided in the newsletter e-mail.
Third party services
Some of the functionalities in Gimlé Digital's website requires components supplied by external providers. According to the type of provider, there may be implications for your privacy. Therefore we facilitate the following overview, which includes links to privacy and cookie policies, as well as links to instructions on how to preserve anonity ("Opt-out") if applicable:
|Web statistics||Google Analytics|
OPt-out by email *)
*) Our newsletter is sent in an email which includes a link for automatic exclusion from the distribution list.
Last but not least, we also would like to point out that in Gimle Digital's website we apply the policy to anonymise IP an not using any mechanism for geolocalising our visitors.
Recording cookies acepted/rejected and User session cookie (login)
Cookies Policy Consent
Gimlé Digital includes information regarding its Cookies policy at the bottom of all the pages within its website at your first visit so you are aware of this. With respect to this information, the following actions may be taken:
- Accept cookies. Your preference regarding cookies is registered. It can be changed at any moment in the privacy settings at the bottom of the web page..
- Learn more. You can find more information on what cookies are by reading Gimlé Digital's cookies policy and change your browser settings to limit or block Gimlé Digital's cookies at any time. If cookies are limited or blocked, website features of may be affected.
- Reject cookies: in this case, we would understand that you accept the usage.
How to Change the Cookies Settings
You can limit, block or delete the cookies from Gimlé Digital or any other website using your browser: The steps to be taken vary depending on the browser used. The "Help" option will show you how to do it.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#
- FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies/
You can also manage the cookies stored in your browser using tools such as:
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction
In the event of confrontation and differences of interpretation of the terms and conditions of this Legal Notice, as well as in any other circumstance relating to the services of this site, the Spanish legislation shall prevail.
For the resolution of any conflict that might arise when visiting the Website or using the services offered therein, Gimlé Digital and the User agree to submit to the Courts of the User's jurisdiction, provided that this is located within the Spanish territory and they act as a consumer. If this is not the case, the parties will submit to the courts of the city of Madrid, Spain.
Gimlé Digital can be reached in the following ways: